Tuesday, July 27, 2010

my newly discovered headwound.

So, yesterday I had an unexpected fainting spell.
Yep, I swooooned.

It was weird and sudden, but was luckily only lasted a few seconds.

STRANGEEST FEELING EVER.

Understandably, I had a bit of a headache after falling forward when I'd blacked out.
It wasn't until this morning that I discovered the origin of the headache... a little souvenir from my when my head collided with a bookshelf .

And so, without further ado....my headwound!




1 comment:

  1. ack! that`s kind of scary...whyyyy did you black out(insert question mark here, because renae got ahold of the keyboard and changed the language so i`ve only got accents, no punctuation...)

    and this is laura, by the way...too lazy to sign out of darren`s account.

    ReplyDelete